Access-related risks represent one of the biggest obstacles organizations must address in a complex threat landscape—and they are lurking everywhere. Whether from changes in the business, like hiring, promotions, or transfers, from business growth and transformation, including M&A activity, corporate reorganizations, or new product introductions, from infrastructure changes, like new platforms, applications, and systems, or from insider threats, which can arise intentionally or unintentionally, access risks present a constant threat to the business.
Based on results from the 2020 Identity and Access Management Report, view this on-demand webinar, featuring Mike Lynch, Senior Sales Engineer at Core Security, a HelpSystems Company, and Holger Schulze, CEO and Founder, Cybersecurity Insiders. Learn how your organization can leverage identity governance and administration (IGA) to mitigate identity-related access risks within your business.
This webinar takes a deep dive into the latest report findings, including:
- How identity governance and administration enables organizations to close the gap on access-related risks
- How unauthorized access incidents are reduced in organizations that leverage strategic IGA programs and solutions
- The latest trends, challenges, gaps, and solution preferences for IGA
- How protecting privileged accounts is essential in reducing access risks
- How the right IGA framework can bolster risk management and enhance your overall security posture
Discover the most intelligent and efficient path to mitigating identity risk in your business.
Get a live demonstration of our identity governance solutions from one of our experts.