Core Security provides a comprehensive suite of identity governance and access management solutions that help organizations minimize risk, streamline operations, and reduce costs. Take a look below to learn more about the identity solutions we provide.
The leading integrated identity and access management solution delivering informed provisioning, continuous compliance, and actionable analytics.
- Core Access: A convenient web portal where end users can request access and managers can review, approve, or deny access.
- Core Provisioning: As the backend fulfillment engine for Core Access, Core Provisioning uses software connectors to programmatically create and manage user accounts based on policies and permissions set up in Core Access.
- Core Compliance: Identify and manage access rights for systems, platforms, and applications in a single interface, eliminating the need to review endless spreadsheets.
- Core Password and Secure Reset: A complete, integrated solution for automated password management. Leverage simple, secure self-service password resets to automate password management and reduce access risks.
An intelligent, visual-first approach to role creation and access certification.
- Core Role Designer: See roles in a whole new way with a simple, visual approach to building roles for least privilege access
- Core Certify: Simplify access reviews, reduce certification fatigue, and mitigate identity risks with an intelligent, visual-first approach
Intelligent analytics to address immediate threats, improve ongoing provisioning, and enhance governance across your enterprise.
Simple, secure self-service password resets to automate password management and reduce access risks. An advanced, integrated voice biometrics solution also enables organizations to securely verify user and caller identities.
Identity, account, and privileged access management platform for Linux and UNIX.