Access Assurance Suite
Training Course Overview
Register now for the Access Assurance Suite Training Course to learn about developing a strategic Identity and Access Management (IAM) approach, while gaining the skills to configure and manage the Access Assurance Suite. Space is limited, so please fill out the form to guarantee your spot for our upcoming session.
Your registration will be confirmed via email and will include additional prerequisites and class instructions.
Upcoming Course Details
- Complete the Form to Register Your Interest in Our Next Course
- Monday - Friday
- 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST Daily
Short breaks will be taken during the course intermittently along with a 30-minute break for lunch on each day.
*Contact us if you are interested in a private training class for your organization. A maximum of five participants allowed per session.
This course equips Security System Administrators with the ability to configure and manage the Access Assurance Suite, and includes with the following courses:
- Administering Automated Password Management
- Administering Policy-Based End-User Provisioning
- Administering Access Request Management
- Administering Access Rights Compliance
The Access Assurance Suite training course features two different learning and pricing options:
- Hands-On Lab Environment: Follow along with the course instructor and practice concepts. Price: $5,000
- Lecture Learning: View the instructor's screen throughout the duration of the training. Price: $1,000
*Note: Classes that do not generate sufficient registration are subject to cancellation.
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Describe Identity and Access Management (IAM) and the Access Assurance Suite (AAS)
- Describe AAS Administrator role and responsibilities
- Configure Data Collection and Identity Mapping
- Configure Password, Provisioning and Access Certification Workflows
Take a deep dive into the following topics, including product overviews, processes, benefits, configuration, and labs:
- Introduction to the IAM Industry
- Identity Mapping
- Workflow Structure
- Connectors Overview
- Core Password
- Core Provisioning
- Core Access
- Core Compliance
Each participant needs a laptop or workstation with Internet access to connect to the training environment created specifically for the class. This will provide each participant the ability to participate in hands-on labs as part of the training. A second monitor is recommended, but not required.
A competency in each of the technical areas identified below is required:
- Required Microsoft SQL Server databases (Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration