Organizations face a unique balancing act when it comes to user access. On the one side, they require access to organizational systems and data in order to successfully do their jobs. On the other, these privileges can cause serious damage if misused, accidentally or intentionally. The question becomes, “do we maintain security at the cost of productivity, or do we increase productivity at the cost of security?”
Join Mike Lynch, senior sales engineer for Core Security, a HelpSystems Company, as he discusses common access governance challenges that organizations face, including:
- Increased risk of insider threats
- Scalability issues with growing systems, devices, and people
- Time intensive manual provisioning processes
- Lack of visibility for all accounts
- Entitlement and privilege review backlog
Additionally, get expert advice on how to attain a security and access equilibrium with an identity and access management program that will provide employees with the entitlements they need, while still providing a secure environment that meets regulatory requirements and industry standards.