Cyber criminals focus on the easiest targets, which often are federal agencies. A recent White House Executive Order on cybersecurity puts renewed focus squarely on securing federal network infrastructure. The order promotes, among other things, modernizing federal cybersecurity, improving detection of vulnerabilities and incidents, and moving toward a Zero Trust security model. But where do federal agencies begin on their journey to make their IT infrastructure more resilient?
In this webinar, cybersecurity expert Bob Erdman presents an overview of current federal security guidelines and dives into the steps agencies can take to continue to develop a robust security posture. Learn how federal agencies can:
- Gauge their current security maturity level
- Use vulnerability management tools to monitor their environments
- Deploy antivirus solutions to protect their servers
- Find network weaknesses with penetration testing tools
- Discover the potential impact of vulnerabilities with red teaming tools