Identity & Access Governance Buyer's Guide
Designed to help you select a short lift of vendors for evaluation, and compare Identity & Access Governance products
Comprehensive Identity and Access Governance (IAG) solutions provide value in many areas by:
• Improving the productivity of managers by simplifying identity and access certification processes
• Saving time for employees by speeding up the process to request and receive access to resources (especially when the request system is integrated with automated provisioning)
• Providing more data to speed up audits and reduce the high cost of regulatory compliance
• Reducing vulnerabilities and decreasing the risk of data breaches and the loss of customer andemployee information and intellectual and financial property
• Improving risk management
• Deterring policy violations by employees and other insiders
But knowing how to choose a solution can be a cumbersome, overwhelming, and often times frustrating process.
Our IAG Buyer's Guide was built to help you understand:
• How the IAG landscape has changed in recent years, and how that impacts the solutions on the market today
• Key features & functionalities your IGA solution should offer
• Comparison method to narrow down to a short list of vendors to consider during evaluation
Download the Identity & Access Governance Buyer's Guide today to get started.