Bug Reproducer Assistant
Bug-reproducer Assistant is a tool that extracts behavior from live running code (Python or C++), generating a program equivalent to the original, but only with the functions or classes selected by the programmer. It's been developed in Python, with the help of metaprogramming techniques to decorate the selected functions.
Once the program is installed open CMD, CD to "C:\Program Files\Bug-reproducer Assistant\Python\gui", and run "python main.py"
- Download Bug-reproducer Assistant
- Unzip Bug-reproducer Assistant
- Install Python 2.5 (it may work for later versions as well, but it's not guaranteed).
- Install PyQt for Python 2.5: link
- Install simplejson: link
- Open a CMD as administrator.
- In the folder where you've unzipped the tool, run "setup.py install "
- CD to "C:\Program Files\Bug-reproducer Assistant\Python\gui", and run "python main.py"
- Have fun!
Parser needs improvement. For C++ projects, it requires a very simple syntax. It doesn't solve comments, or function declarations split in several lines.
This software is provided under the BSD License
Gervasio Andrés Calderón Fernández