Register for the Connector Rapid Development Kit Training Course
Get the tools and strategies you need to build, develop, and configure connectors in your organization.
Connector Rapid Development Kit
Training Course Overview
Register now for the online Connector Rapid Development Kit (RDK) Training Course to learn best practices in developing and configuring connectors for your identity governance program. Space is limited, so please fill out the form to guarantee your spot for our upcoming session.
Your registration will be confirmed via email and will include additional prerequisites and class instructions.
Upcoming Course Details
- Complete the Form to Register Your Interest in our Next Course
- Tuesday - Wednesday
- 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST Daily
Short breaks will be taken during the course intermittently along with a 30-minute break for lunch on each day.
*Contact us if you are interested in a private training class for your organization. A maximum of five participants allowed per session. Classes that do not generate sufficient registration are subject to cancellation.
The Connector RDK Training Course is a full two-day session that prepares Application Developers and System Administrators to develop and configure connectors following best practices in building connectors. The price is $3,000 per person.
During this course, participants will:
- Understand the basics of RDK Connectors
- List the steps to research and discover connector information
- Explore and understand the role of brand connectors
- Develop a connector using Windows Automation
- List best practices in developing connectors
Benefits of the Connector Rapid Development Kit
Customers who elect to create their own connectors can do so by taking advantage of Connector Rapid Development Kit (RDK). The RDK provides a set of tools and documentation describing the various types of interfaces the connector can support. It also offers logic functions the connector can implement, such as formatting, transmitting, and receiving messages to and from the target system.
Using the RDK, customers have the freedom and flexibility to create, modify, and manage custom connectors using their own internal resources.
- Knowledge of AAS administration
- Basic knowledge of SQL
The following course sections and topics will be covered during the Connector RDK Training Course:
- Module 1: Connector Overview
- Module 2: Connector RDK Basics
- Module 3: Research and Discovery for Connectors
- Module 4: Connector RDK Libraries
- Module 5: Best Practices
- Module 6: Administration Review
- Module 8: Using the PMM Connector Bridge
- Module 9: Developing Connectors Using Windows Automation