The White House's 2023 National Cybersecurity Strategy
In March of 2023, the White House released their National Cybersecurity Strategy to establish their dedication to helping create a more secure cyberspace. This robust document encapsulates this ambitious strategy in five core pillars:
- Defending critical infrastructure
- Disrupting and dismantling threat actors
- Shaping market forces that drive security and resilience
- Investing in a resilient future
- Forging international partnerships to pursue shared goals
Running short on time but still want to stay up to date on the U.S. cybersecurity road map? In this guide, Fortra provides a quick, digestible summary of the purpose and plans behind these pillars.
Fill out the form to download your copy of The White House's 2023 National Cybersecurity Strategy today.