While it may be hard to imagine with the cold weather we've seen across the U.S. this week, May really is just around the corner and registration for our annual user conference has begun! If you're new to Core Security, or just wondering what we have to offer - let me tell you a little more about our favorite event of the year.
What is CONVERGE? Converge is the industry’s longest running identity governance and administration user conference. However, just as our company continues to grow so does our conference. This year we are thrilled to be able to offer insight into the world of vulnerability management and expand our vision to serve our customers cyber-security needs as a whole.Information security professionals from around the world will gather together for three days of product training, case studies, and panel discussions designed to help your team make the most of their Core Security investments and achieve meaningful business results.
Why should you attend? This year will be bigger and better than ever as we bring together expertise on identity and access governance with top notch vulnerability management experts. If you’ve been curious as to just how these solutions work together, there is no better time to learn than at CONVERGE! Also by taking advantage of Tech Tuesday, a full day of technical workshops, you can earn up to 15 continuing professional education (CPE) credits for ISC2 or ISACA accreditations.
More reasons to attend:
- Mix, mingle, and learn from peers, analysts, industry thought leaders, and executives and product specialists
- Learn what’s next in our roadmap and how Core Security will make an impact
- Become a cyber security expert- Take advantage of Tech Tuesday for tips and tricks for getting the most out of your solutions
- Earn 15 hours of continuing professional education (CPE) credits toward your ISC2 or ISACA accreditations such as CISSP or CISM. We do the paperwork for you!
- Connect with our partners such as PING, SecZetta, and IDMWORKS.
- Meet our executives. Register now to be eligible to book a one-on-one meeting with CEO David Earhart, COO Chris Papadakis, or VP of Product Management and Marketing Venkat Rajaji.
- Contact your account representative to learn more
- Enjoy sunny Orlando. Because who doesn’t need a few days of sunshine?
- Save now. We’ve extended our Early Bird special for our Core Security Customers. Register before January 31 to save $300.
- $499 if registered before January 31