We are preparing for our annual user conference and, unlike years before, this one will be bigger and better than ever. By now you’ve heard the news: SecureAuth and Core Security are joining forces to offer the industry’s first identity-based security automation platform with integrated network, endpoint, vulnerability, and identity security. It's exciting news if we do say so ourselves (read more).
To help our customers get a better idea of what the combining of these two companies will look like, both Core Security and SecureAuth will be hosting this year’s conference, Connect 2017 on October 17th and 18th at the Loews Hotel in Atlanta, GA.
What you can expect: Connect is a two-day conference filled with discussions around complex issues you are facing in the market. During the conference, we talk about both the macro level problems affecting the industry as well as the issues you see while using your solution day in and day out. Our conference will still include our ever-popular “Tech-Wednesday” with training sessions, tips and tricks and case studies from companies just like you who are seeing success with both Core Security and SecureAuth products.
Highlights to look forward to:
- Daily Keynotes: Brian Krebs from Krebs on Security and Joseph Blankenship from Forrester will be on hand to give us the most up to date view on not just what the industry is seeing now but what it will be dealing with in the future.
- 30+ Breakout Sessions: Over the two days we will cover everything from roadmaps and best practices to how you can get the most value out of your security solution. For a full list of sessions, visit our event site here.
- Multiple networking opportunities to help you meet and mingle with your cyber security peers, our company executives and product experts, including a customer appreciation party at the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Workshops where you can not only see but help to build the product roadmap and influence the future of our solutions
- End user case studies with real-world examples of problems that you face every day and how companies like yours have solved them
- Solutions Showcase that will feature latest solutions and more from the best providers in the industry
Register now and be a part of the beginning of something new with Core Security and SecureAuth.
Customers, register here and use promo code 50offConnect today.
Don’t forget to book your hotel room at the Loews. using our exclusive room block.
We look forward to seeing you all on October 17th and 18th at the Loews Hotel in Atlanta!