We are pleased to announce the official release of Core Impact Pro 2015 R1.4. More than 36 updates have been added thus far, and are available through the regular update channel for all Core Impact customers who have upgraded to the latest version. The team has been working on several privilege escalations, a number of remote exploits for widely deployed software and numerous enhancements, including improvements to our integration with the Tenable Security Center scanner. This release includes:
- 8 remote exploits, including modules for Oracle Application Testing Suite.
- 2 client-side exploits.
- 5 local exploits, with 2 modules targeting Linux, 1 targeting Apple Mac OS X and 2 targeting Microsoft Windows.
- Enhancements for numerous exploits.
- Updates in the CVE association to our exploits.
- Improvements related to our AV evasion capabilities for Adobe Flash exploits.
- Improvements to our importers from third-party scanners, and added support for Tenable Security Center 5.0.
- Several general updates.
Here is the complete list of published modules:
- Advantech WebAccess webvrpcs Service BwWebSvc ProjectName sprintf Buffer Overflow Exploit
- Advantech WebAccess webvrpcs Service DrawSrv TagGroup Buffer Overflow Exploit
- Easy File Sharing Web Server GET Request Exploit
- Microsoft Group Policy Preferences Exploit (MS14-025)
- Netgear ProSafe Network Management System Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability Exploit
- Oracle Application Testing Suite UploadFileAction Servlet Remote Code Execution Exploit
- Oracle Application Testing Suite UploadServlet Servlet Remote Code Execution Exploit
- Spring Boot Default Error Page Expression Language Injection Exploit
Client Side Exploits
- Microsoft Windows COM Object Cpfilters dll based Binary Planting Exploit (MS16-014)
- Proface GP Pro EX Buffer Overflow Exploit
- Adobe Acrobat Reader armsvc Service Privilege Escalation Exploit
- NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver Service Privilege Escalation
- Apple Mac OS X DYLD_PRINT_TO_FILE Privilege Escalation Exploit
- Linux Kernel join_session_keyring Reference Counting Privilege Escalation Exploit
- FreeBSD Kernel amd64_set_ldt Heap Overflow DoS
- Jenkins Default Configuration Remote Code Execution Exploit Update
- Microsoft Office COM Object els.dll based Binary Planting Exploit (MS15-132) Update
- Borland AccuRev Reprise License Server activate_doit Command actserver Parameter Buffer Overflow Exploit Update
- Adobe Flash AV Evasion Improvements
- Agent Injector improvements
- Install Agent using Teensy board improvements
- Windows Agents IG Helper Modules
- Importer for Tenable Security Center 5.0
- Import Output from QualysGuard Update
- Import Output From Cenzic Update
- Import Output from Nessus Update
- Import Output from Nexpose using file Update
- Web App Authentication Testing Improvement
- Identity Verifier Improvement
- Package agent in VBA Script Update
- Third Party Installer Link Update
- Supported services list update
- CVE Database Update