We a re pleased to announce the official release of Core Impact Pro 2014 R1.1 today, March 5. The development team has been adding new functionality to Pro 2014 R 1, the latest version of Impact that we released in January. More than 50 updates have been added thus far, and are available through the regular update channel for all Impact customers who have upgraded to the latest version.
So what have we added in this new 2014 R1.1 release version? We have added more than 50 updates including highlights like:
- An improved new version of impacket library
- Updates on identity verifier modules
- Improvements to trojan agents
- HTTPS connection improvements in libegg library
- Client-side exploits for Microsoft IE, Adobe Reader and RealPlayer
- Privilege escalation exploits for Windows and Linux
- Remote exploits for TP-Link and Zavio cameras
- And general improvements to existing modules and exploits.
As usual, your feedback and questions are greatly appreciated. Please send us your questions and suggestions that will help us develop an even better product. Pablo Andres Rubinstein Director of QA and L3 for Core Impact Professional