Boston, Mass. - November 3, 2011
- Core Security ® today announced that President and CEO Mark Hatton will present at the Corporate Executive Programme 2011 Global Risk Round Table, where Fortune 500 executives and security experts will gather to develop practical solutions to global risks and threats
- The invitation-only event will take place Friday, November 4 at the Time Warner Center in New York, NY
- Key topics addressed during the event include enterprise risk management, cybercrime and Internet threat analysis
- Hatton will present “Making Better Security Decisions to Highlight Business Risk” including a 5-point call to action for enterprises based upon a real-world approach to security testing:
- Simulate and replicate attacks and target your own assets
- Pinpoint and prove real risks in your environment
- Identify attack paths leading to your critical assets
- Convert big data into actionable analytics
- Speak in the language of your business, not the whiz kids on your security team
About Core Security
Core Security vulnerability management solutions help more than 1,300 enterprises and government organizations worldwide address and manage critical online threats throughout the entire IT infrastructure. The company’s proven enterprise solutions are backed by more than 15 years of applied expertise from CoreLabs, the innovative IT security research center within Core Security. For more information, visit www.coresecurity.com.
Core Security Technologies and Core INSIGHT are registered trademarks of CORE SDI, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other organizations and/or technologies referenced within this document are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Core Security Technologies