Boston, Mass. - November 28, 2011
- Core Security ® today announced that President and CEO Mark Hatton will present at the International Cyber Security Protection Alliance (ICSPA) Round Table in Washington, D.C.
- The event will take place Tuesday, Nov. 29, at the Army and Navy Club on Farragut Square.
- Key topics to be addressed include measures that must be put in place internationally to help countries and their cybercrime and security agencies become more effective.
- Hatton will lead a session titled “Effective cyber risk management.”
- The session will take place from 11:20 – 11:40 a.m. EST.
- Hatton will explore how organizations can reduce the risk of data loss and compromise in an internationally connected universe where data lives on smart phones, in the cloud and with partners and suppliers.
About Core Security
Core Security vulnerability management solutions help more than 1,300 enterprises and government organizations worldwide address and manage critical online threats throughout the entire IT infrastructure. The company’s proven enterprise solutions are backed by more than 15 years of applied expertise from CoreLabs, the innovative IT security research center within Core Security. For more information, visit www.coresecurity.com.
Core Security Technologies and Core INSIGHT are registered trademarks of CORE SDI, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other organizations and/or technologies referenced within this document are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Core Security Technologies