Patricia C. Foye, Senior Vice President of Marketing, to Drive High-Impact, Results-Driven Marketing Initiatives for Enterprise Security Test and Measurement Leader
Boston, Mass. - September 6, 2011
- Core Security Technologies ® today announced that it has named Patricia C. Foye as its new senior vice president of marketing, responsible for driving strategic high-impact initiatives across all marketing disciplines including corporate, product, industry, partner and field marketing.
- More than 25 years of demonstrated performance in executive management positions within the IT industry including general management, operations, business development, marketing, sales and strategic alliances
- Extensive experience in growing revenue and profitability in both enterprise and small-to-medium target markets
Prior Leadership Roles in the IT Industry
- Patricia has held executive roles with technology organizations ranging from Fortune 500 enterprises to both small and mid-sized private and publicly traded companies, including:
- Progress Software as vice president of solutions, product and channel marketing
- MRO Software as corporate officer and executive vice president of global marketing and alliances, directly contributing to the successful acquisition of MRO Software by IBM in 2006
- QAD Inc. as vice president and general manager, Global Industrial and Electronics Business Unit
- Marcam Corporate as vice president, corporate and product marketing
- Digital Equipment Corporation as vice president and general manager, Global Utilities Business Unit. Digital was successfully acquired by Compaq (now HP) in 1998.
- Patricia graduated from the University of Massachusetts, Lowell with a Bachelor of Arts in Art Education.
Board and Organization Affiliations
- Patricia serves on several non-profit boards and related positions for organizations, including:
- Middlesex Bancorp, Mutual Holding Company
- Emerson Regional Health System and Emerson Hospital
- The Virginia Thurston Healing Garden for Cancer Support and Education
“With our laser-sharp focus in driving the business forward, we understand the critical role that marketing plays in leading our development process and promoting our market leadership initiatives,” said Mark Hatton, president and CEO of Core Security. “We are excited to have Patti on board as she brings with her unsurpassed expertise and passion, which will not only complement our strategic growth initiatives, but will help us to move to the next level in providing security solutions that help to protect IT infrastructures against online attacks.”
About Core Security
Core Security is the leader in enterprise security test and measurement solutions and provides more than 1,300 companies and government organizations worldwide with real-world intelligence that reveals exactly where and how outside attacks can happen – before they occur. Core Security solutions help enterprises manage and identify risks throughout the IT infrastructure that matter most and are backed by more than 15 years of leading-edge research and expertise from CoreLabs, the innovative IT security research center within Core Security. For more information, visit www.coresecurity.com.
Core Security Technologies is a trademark of Core Security Technologies in the United States and/or other countries. All other entities referenced within this document are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Core Security Technologies