Enterprise Security Test and Measurement Leader to Provide Practical Guidance and Showcase Solutions that Replicate Online Attacks to Reveal How Hackers Can Steal Information
Boston, Mass. - June 16, 2011 - Next week at the Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit (June 20-23, National Harbor, MD) Core Security Technologies® will showcase proven security and test management solutions and provide practical guidance to help attendees pinpoint enterprise-wide exposure to outside attack - before they occur. Opportunities for attendees to learn how to better protect their security posture and manage IT risk include:
At Booth E on the show floor, Core experts will provide real-world guidance to help attendees proactively mitigate exposure to outside attacks. Core Security will feature innovative, real-world security test and measurement solutions, including:
- CORE INSIGHT™ Enterprise test and measurement for continuous and automated security assessments
- CORE IMPACT Pro® penetration testing that exposes attacks before they happen
- Core CloudInspect™ on-demand cloud security testing for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Core Security Consulting Services for proactive security assessment and penetration testing services, from an attacker's viewpoint
Evening Event with Football Legend Darrell Green
Core Security and technology partner Intekras will host an evening hospitality event featuring Washington Redskins legend and NFL Hall-of-Famer Darrell Green. Intekras provides professional services solutions for information assurance, technical services and workforce development for federal, state and local government organizations and enterprises.
- Attendees are invited to spend an evening with legendary Washington Redskin cornerback Darrell Green, a true expert in blocking attacks to avoid being sidelined
- The event will be held in National Harbor Room 8, Gaylord National Hotel on Tuesday, June 21, 6:30-9:30 p.m. ET
Solution Provider Session
Kim Legelis, vice president of Marketing at Core Security, will host a solution provider session featuring Bryan Vargo of McKesson and security expert Dr. Eric Cole entitled "Answering the Question, 'Could this Happen to us?' (with Confidence)."
- Bryan Vargo, senior manager, Enterprise Product Security at McKesson Corporation, and Dr. Eric Cole, network security expert and SANS fellow, will provide practical guidance to help enterprise and government organizations assess and improve their security posture
- The session will be held in Room Potomac 1 at the Gaylord National Hotel on Tuesday, June 21, from 3:15-4:15 p.m. ET
About Core Security
Core Security is the leading provider of enterprise security test and measurement solutions that enable more than 1,300 companies and government organizations worldwide to manage IT risk and improve their security exposure by initiating and replicating real threats across the enterprise. Core Security solutions deliver real-world intelligence that reveal exactly where and how outside attacks can happen - before they occur. Core Security automated testing and measurement solutions and on-demand cloud security services are backed by more than 15 years of leading-edge research and expertise from CoreLabs Research and Core Security Consulting Services. For more information, please visit www.coresecurity.com.
Core Security Technologies