Black Hat USA 2011
Enterprise Security Test and Measurement Leader Will Showcase Solutions that Identify Security Breaches Before They Happen
Boston, Mass. – July 27, 2011 – Next week at Black Hat USA 2011 (August 3-4, Las Vegas, NV), Core Security Technologies® will showcase proven security and test management solutions to help attendees learn how to identify their organizations’ exposure to outside attacks – before they occur. In addition, the company will demonstrate how attackers can compromise a mobile phone and CoreLabs™ will host the Datamatrix 2011 contest to test participants’ own security testing skills.
At booth #406 on the show floor, Core Security will share guidance on how to proactively mitigate exposure to outside attacks using innovative, real-world security test and measurement solutions, including:
- CORE INSIGHT™ Enterprise test and measurement software for continuous and automated testing that identifies when and how enterprises can be breached
- CORE IMPACT® Pro penetration testing software that exposes attacks before they happen
- Core CloudInspect™ on-demand, SaaS-based cloud security testing for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Core Security Consulting Services for proactive security assessment and penetration testing services, from an attacker's viewpoint, and training programs.
Mobile Device Pen Testing Lab
- Experts from the Core Mobile Device Pen Testing Lab will be at Core Security booth #406 to share how to identify and assess points of exposure on smart phones through a live demonstration that will reveal how attackers can compromise these devices and what information can be stolen.
CoreTex Data Matrix Decoding Contest sponsored by CoreLabs™
- CoreLabs, the research center of Core Security, will host the Datamatrix 2011 contest at Core Security booth #406 where participants will have the opportunity to test their skills in reverse engineering and compete to most effectively decode fictitious two-dimensional data matrixes.
Wear a Core T-Shirt for a Chance to Win an Apple iPad 2
- Attendees who wear a Core Security Black Hat 2011 T-shirt on Thursday, August 4, will have a chance to win an Apple iPad 2 or iTunes gift cards if spotted by certain members of the Core Security team.
Fourth Annual Cocktail and Sushi Party
- Core Security will honor customers at the company’s fourth annual cocktail and sushi party to be held on August 4.
About Black Hat
Black Hat provides briefings and training to leading corporations and government agencies around the world. Black Hat differentiates itself by working at many levels within the corporate, government, and underground communities. This unmatched informational reach enables Black Hat to be continuously aware of the newest vulnerabilities, defense mechanisms, and industry trends. Black Hat Briefings and Trainings are held annually in Abu Dhabi, Barcelona, Las Vegas and Washington DC. Black Hat is produced by UBM TechWeb. More information is available at http://www.blackhat.com.
About Core Security
Core Security is the leading provider of enterprise security test and measurement solutions that enable more than 1,300 companies and government organizations worldwide to manage IT risk and identify the risks that matter. Core Security solutions deliver real-world intelligence that reveal exactly where and how outside attacks can happen – before they occur. Core Security automated testing and measurement solutions and on-demand cloud security services are backed by more than 15 years of leading-edge research and expertise from CoreLabs Research and Core Security Consulting Services. For more information, please visit www.coresecurity.com.
Core Security Technologies, CORE INSIGHT, CORE IMPACT, Core CloudInspect and CoreLabs are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Core Security Technologies in the United States and/or other countries. All other products, services and/or events referenced within this document are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Core Security Technologies