Boston, Mass. - November 15, 2011
- Core Security today announced that Government Security News (GSN) has named CORE INSIGHT Enterprise as the “Best Compliance/Vulnerability Assessment Solution” at the 2011 Homeland Security Awards Dinner last night in Washington, D.C.
- The GSN awards honor leading security vendors that provide the best products and solutions used in homeland security and defense. The awards also honor Federal, state and local government officials, agencies and departments that are responsible for developing and implementing successful security programs.
- The finalists in the “Best Compliance/Vulnerability Management” category included Accellion, eEye Digital Security, RedSeal and Skybox Security
About CORE INSIGHT Enterprise
- With CORE INSIGHT Enterprise, enterprises and government organizations can evaluate the status of their security posture through validation of security controls and identification of the most critical points of exposure to outside threats
- The solution proactively replicates the exact steps taken every day by those who seek to steal information by providing enterprises with automatic attack path calculation and exploitation of multiple layers of defense
- Assessment results are delivered via executive-level dashboard views and reports that provide threat intelligence and the means to effectively communicate it across the business
About Core Security
Core Security vulnerability management solutions help more than 1,300 enterprises and government organizations worldwide address and manage critical online threats throughout the entire IT infrastructure. The company’s proven enterprise solutions are backed by more than 15 years of applied expertise from CoreLabs, the innovative IT security research center within Core Security. For more information, visit www.coresecurity.com.
Core Security Technologies and Core INSIGHT are registered trademarks of CORE SDI, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other organizations and/or technologies referenced within this document are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Core Security Technologies