- Participate in sales calls and on-site visits to explore customer requirements and to explain and articulate the value proposition of CORE's Insight Enterprise solution and CORE Impact Professional which includes features, technical architecture and integration with existing customer infrastructure
- Build and deliver custom presentations and sales demonstrations to customers/prospects
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs
- Own and manage technical relationship with the customer/prospect to ensure that CORE wins every technical evaluation or proof-of-concept (POCs)
- Conduct and lead customer/prospect remote or onsite solution evaluation/POCs
- Lead and coordinate requirements gathering and solution architecture at customer/prospect sites
- Provide first level technical support for solution evaluations or POCs
- Prepare functional requirements, functional specifications, architecture options and project statement-of-work/POC agreement documents in support of system quotations to customers/prospects
- Work within sales engineering team to develop value propositions, sales strategies, solution use cases, sales demo scripts and other collateral to ensure CORE wins high percentage of opportunities
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise (SME) around CORE's solutions during sales cycles
- 5+ years of professional experience as part of an enterprise software company, including 3+ years of hands-on field sales support, software consulting, pre-sales engineer or similar experience. Exposure to enterprise solutions in the Information Security space (Identity Management, Vulnerability Management, DLP and GRC solutions) is highly desirable.
- Familiarity/fluency with Enterprise Information Security solutions and experience with the installation/configuration/administration/deployment/troubleshooting of said solutions is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to successfully navigate and relate to varying levels of executive, functional and technical personnel at customer/prospect sites
- Experience with Java Application Servers, Linux/Unix Operating Systems and Database Technologies
- Knowledge of vulnerability scanners and penetration testing a plus
- Familiarity/fluency with web services, scripting (Python, Perl), SQL, directory services, protocols and associated enterprise technology frameworks/concepts highly desirable
- Previous work experience with a commercial software start-up
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience, MS in Computer Science or Information Systems is highly desirable
- CISSP/CEH certification is highly desirable
Position will be based in your home office and will require regional travel ranging from 30 - 60% total travel per year. On-site sales call trips often require one-to-two overnight stays while on-site POCs trips typically lasts 5 days.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Core Security does not discriminate against EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability